Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Week...

So, I have had a pretty hectic few weeks which is why I am successfully worn out. I know I haven't blogged in a while so I decided I would so that I don't get harassed by Kate and Jody! :) Last Wednesday, I went to Sugarland for Ladies Conference. Jody and I were Ladies Conference virgins and so we went together! ;) I got there Wednesday to set up all the media. My sister did most of the work and I just sat there and watched. The next morning came kind of early since I got NO sleep. There was too many movements and lights being turned on and off to sleep. I got up the next morning after about 5 hours of sleep. I met with the guy who was going to help me do image magnification. He fixed everything! :) The services were great! Janice Sjostrand was my absolute, all time favorite. Lajoyce Martin was pretty funny too. Jennifer Cobb was so nice and when she spoke, I really had to think. She was so deep in the word that it shocked me as to what could come out of scripture! She was awesome! My weekend completed with hanging out with Luke's mom and sister-in-law. We had fun! We didn't do much of anything. We went and ate and took a trip to Sam's. We cleaned Luke's kitchen top to bottom and decided to leave his room for himself. Sunday, we went and ate lunch with maw maw and paw paw before they had to leave and Luke had to go to work. My weekend was nice. Then this week started...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger