Thursday, February 26, 2009

This week...

Okay, so, I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I am now sitting at work listening to Adventures in Odyssey and doing a huge Excel Spreadsheet for my dad. Love doing tedious tasks!
I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. I have successfully been busy all week long!
Monday, I went to school and had voice lessons. Then, my whole family spend the evening together. We went back to my house and played Dance Dance Revolution! :)
Tuesday, I came to work and started off with a staff meeting. Then I loaded the songs on the website. I went and got my nails done and then I went and spent time with Luke. We ate at La Madeleine and the we went to Starbucks/Barnes & Nobles. We looked at books on remodeling kitchens and basically dreamed up an ideal kitchen! :)
Yesterday, I went to school and then came back to work. I read a couple chapters in Breaking Dawn and then went to youth service. Then we went to IHOP for dinner and had a great time with friends.
Today, I came to work and I have been working on this huge spreadsheet all day. Me, my mom, and my sister went and ate at the Charleston Tea Room and then we went to my personal Heaven, Tuesday Morning!
I am looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger