Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend

I just got to work. I have been up since 6 o'clock. I went and observed a first grade class this morning and I am pretty sure I know what I want to teach. I love first grade. The kids are just getting their own personalities and they are developing emotionally and mentally into who they are going to be. I love it!

I know I haven't blogged in a few days but I have been busy busy busy!

For Valentine's Day, Luke came over and made me breakfast. I woke up to the smell of roses sitting by my bed... and the sound of the fire alarm. :)

He made eggs, biscuits, and bacon. He had a side of fruit and pomegranate juice.

It was yummy yummy yummy.

Then he went to work and I went to the mall and Target. I got some good headbands!

Then I went with my mom to pick up her new car. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Then we at something and came back to the house. My whole family cooked and we all had a blast!

This is going to be a busy week.

I had a Zoology test yesterday, I have a American Popular Music test tomorrow, I have an observation paper due tomorrow, and a Zoology lab test tomorrow.

I am also going to the Lakehouse this weekend! I am thrilled! Me and Luke may stay the whole weekend. We haven't decided.

Bye bye for now! I have WAY more important things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger