Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fear Factor

I have had a long and stressful day!
I am trying my friend a place to live, and I had to take a test today and I had a paper due this morning.
I got 4 hours of sleep last night.
Tonight at church, we are doing a Fear Factor for the Jr. Youth because it got canceled Friday night.
I did get good news today however!
I made a well deserved 94 on my Zoology test.
I am so happy. This week has been so stressful.
I also got a 91 on my American Popular Music test.
Good week, just busy.
I am going to relax tomorrow and I am going to San Antonio with Luke this weekend.
He is leaving me next weekend to go skiing for 3 days.
Not much of a trip but he will have fun.
Anyways, that is enough for now. I am pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger