Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weekend Blues

I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night I hung out with Brittany. We went and ate at Cyclone Anaya's in Houston on Grey and Bagby. It was amazing! Luke wasn't feeling very good so me and Brittany went without him. He didn't want me to stay there with him. He wanted me to go out and have a good time. He loves me! ;)
Saturday, I went to Bro. Ramsey's funeral. It made me realize how short and simple life is. Our life literally is a flash in a long timeline of history. I will never get to hear him sing "Good Old Gospel Ship" again. It is kind of sad.
Then Saturday night, I went to Kate and Josh's house while Luke was at work. April and Jay were there and I was a single! :) I played with the babies and talked to the girls. Then Jay and April left and I stayed like an annoying single ;) helping Josh and Kate think of something to talk about for Sunday School.
We had fun on Sunday and I think the kids did too! Josh did good talking about the different masks people put on whether they be at school, home, or church. Then afterwards, we went to eat at Gringo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger