Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I miss my weekends!






So, Thursday we left to go to Austin to spend some time at our lakehouse. Of course it was beautiful! We got there at about 11 PM so we were all tired... Me, Brit, and Jenn slept in the same room and we fell asleep after watching Food Network. We woke up around 11 and went to eat at Iguana grill which is right on the lake. Then we made our way to Last Call Neiman Marcus and found some GREAT deals. Kate, I was going to send you a picture of a gorgeous Easter dress but, I couldn't get my phone to work... Then we came back to the house and got dressed and went to a youth rally at Bro. Bernard's church. Wayne Francis prached and he did amazing of course! We went and ate at Benihana's and went home. Friday, we went to eat at Flip Happy Crepes. We found out about it because Bobbie Flay had a throw down and lost to them! They are that good! Then, yet again, we went to Last Call so Jenn could pick up some erns for her wedding. We packed up our stuff and came home... It was a nice weekend. Love the lake and love my friends. Sunday was kind of hectic. Choir practice, cooked for sunday school which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because we had 34 in class including teachers. Pretty awesome but very hectic!





I am ready for our youth group to change. I guess this came over me when Wayne was preaching but, I am just ready for change. I know, I sound like Obama but I really am. I am ready for a youth group who is not afraid to live what they believe. Wayne preached about young people being able to change the atmosphere by lifting their hands and worshipping. He talked about Global Warming and how everyone is worried about the earth getting too hot and he talked about in the spiritual world how it is not hot enough. I am ready for our youth to get back on board and lets do something for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger